1 Day Green Ticket powered by VMOBIL
Secure your ski ticket now and benefit from attractive prices!
Dynamic Pricing: Our prices are dynamic from the winter season 2022/23. The earlier you book your ticket, the cheaper it is for you!
The easiest and cleanest way to enjoy skiing - powered by VMOBIL.
Get your 1 day ticket for Silvretta Montafon including travel by bus and train from all over Vorarlberg and from the border stations in Tyrol (St. Anton), Germany (Lindau) and Switzerland (Buchs / St. Margrethen).
Comfortable arrival to the Montafon, no queuing at the mountain railway ticket office, redeeming your lift ticket contactless at the PICK UP STATIONS and 10% discount on rental equipment or free ski waxing.
Choose the date for your Green ticket:show more show less
And that's how it works:
- Buy Green Ticket.
- Receive your voucher*
- Show your voucher to the ticket inspector when arriving in Schruns on the bus or train.
- Directly at the station Schruns you scan the QR code on your voucher at the PICK UP BOX and get your Silvretta Montafon day ticket. Of course, you can also redeem the voucher at a pick up box (available at all valley stations) or at a Silvretta Montafon mountain railway ticket office.
At Intersport you can then use your Green Ticket (lift ticket) to get your discounted rental equipment or have your skis waxed before or after skiing.
- Off to the mountain - enjoy your ski day!
- Show your voucher to the ticket inspector when you travel home by bus or train.
* The voucher serves as a ticket in the entire area of the Vorarlberg transport association. The voucher must then be scanned at a PICK UP STATION or at a cash desk of the Silvretta Montafon Bergbahnen GmbH in order to receive a valid lift ticket.
- Free arrival and departure from/to Schruns within Vorarlberg and from the border stations Buchs, St. Margrethen (CH), Lindau (D) and St. Anton am Arlberg (Tyrol).
- Please keep the voucher until the end of the journey home.